Is an old business name for us and we are now known as
CLOSED Sundays and bank holidays.
THE FOLLOWING PAGES ARE FOR YOUR GUIDANCE ONLY, DUE TO RETIREMENT WE NO LONGER CARRY OUT MOULD TREATMENTS BUT CAN GIVE ADVICE IF REQUIRED. IF YOU REQUIRE US TO CARRY OUT A SURVEY IT WILL COST £170.00 IF WITHIN OUR WASP TREATMENT AREA AS SHOWN ON OUR MAIN WEBSITE
If you can smell any musty type smells in a property, you could be breathing harmful mould spores, and it is because of this that we use a biocide that is specifically designed for airborne and surface mould spore and other biohazard treatments required.
There are several biocides on the market but they are expensive and as such we will always advise that for any airborne spores if the property can be vented then try that first. If not we can treat the property to ensure the property is hazard free as possible.
It is also worth noting that it is the airborne mould spores that aggravate any asthma or bronchial problems that you or people that you know may have.
The chemical we use for airborne treatments are used through a ulv fogging machine and will reach high areas as well as low, and so there will be very good coverage for the whole of the property being treated from ground level. The official description of the uses of the product we use are as follows including the main active ingredient.
Contains 6% Chlorhexidine and 8% w/w QAC.
A liquid biocide for space-
There will be a slight odour after use which can easily be eliminated by venting the treated areas.