IT HAS TO BE DONE

Is an old business name for us and we are now known as

Double "R" Wasp Nest Treatment Heanor

DIRECT CONTACT   MOBILE 07496360343

Open Mon - Sat inclusive 8.30am - 7pm

Sunday CLOSED all day

THE FOLLOWING PAGES ARE FOR YOUR GUIDANCE ONLY, DUE TO RETIREMENT WE NO LONGER CARRY OUT MOULD TREATMENTS BUT CAN GIVE ADVICE IF REQUIRED. IF YOU REQUIRE US TO CARRY OUT A SURVEY IT WILL COST £150.00 IF WITHIN OUR WASP TREATMENT AREA AS SHOWN ON OUR MAIN WEBSITE

doublerwasptreatmentheanor.co.uk/areascovered

Mould Mould Facts Condensation Bleach and Mould Pests and Mould Waterproofing Airborne Spores

If you can smell any musty type smells in a property, you could be breathing harmful mould spores, and it is because of this that we use a biocide that is specifically designed for airborne and surface mould spore and other biohazard treatments required.

There are several biocides on the market but they are expensive and as such we will always advise that for any airborne spores if the property can be vented then try that first. If not we can treat the property to ensure the property is hazard free as possible.

It is also worth noting that it is the airborne mould spores that aggravate any asthma or bronchial problems that you or people that you know may have.

The chemical we use for airborne treatments are used through a ulv fogging machine and will reach high areas as well as low, and so there will be very good coverage for the whole of the property being treated from ground level. The official description of the uses of the product we use are as follows including the main active ingredient.

Contains 6% Chlorhexidine and 8% w/w QAC.

A liquid biocide for space-spray (ULV) application. Effective against bacteria, viruses and fungi. Specially formulated for use in human dwelling situations where rodent infestations and bird contaminated areas pose risks. For use at waste transfer stations and treatment facilities and similar location where health risks posed by bio-aerosols need to be controlled. Also for use in kennels, catteries, stables, poultry houses, trashed/flooded dwellings, drug users’ habitats and other situations where biohazard risk has been identified.

There will be a slight odour after use which can easily be eliminated by venting the treated areas.